Unleash The Mind Session 6
Drink tea. Self realization of enlightenment. No one can know and cannot describe to others about it.
To continue practice my observations and awareness of my existence when my 6 senses meeting 6 dusts. Check on my own feelings when interacting with the environment and with others. If there is still some negative feelings then my “I” is still strong. If no feeling then need to check if I am numb to the incidences or able to react (function) correctly. For example, yesterday morning my daughter cannot wake up because her phone battery was flat and alarm not triggered in the morning. Her transport was waiting outside. She asked for me to tell aunty to go then I fetch her to school. I rejected her request and let aunty wait. She was upset saying I am selfish so she also don’t care and let aunty wait. I was also thinking I also will be late if sent her to school BUT this is a good opportunity to teach her to know to prioritize her things which both my wife and me was trying to teach her but with not much result. So I let her feel and experience the criticality on her own matter. In the evening when I told her about her priority in life, she can accept it more easily without negative emotion.
My heart was feeling guilty in the morning for not sending my daughter to school but after some consideration, it was the right thing to do. I only felt relief when my daughter learnt the lesson at night on prioritizing her own matter (have to further monitor). In this incident, can see that my “I” is still there and about right and wrong. Still need further practice to function correctly with just awareness and neutral feeling then should be able to act impromptu what is correct for the situation.
【当你清楚当下的处境,就去行动,不管好或不如愿,都是果的现形,重要的是我们从中又学到了什么呢?】
没有评论:
发表评论