Unleash The Mind Session 5
Time is the greatest liar. When we are in the flow / enjoyment doing something, time just flies and passed by without. When we are waiting / dislike in doing something,1 minute will feel like an hour.
When we focus on doing something and self-aware of our next situation needs us to do the next thing (without any reminder alarm or from someone), then we are clear on our function moment to moment. The problem is whether I am able to let go of the flow in the current activity and move on to next job. If yes then I am acting freely. Otherwise we are in attachment on doing the things on hand and not moment to moment clear. Sometimes I am aware and sometimes I am not. However, when we are engrossed on the task on hand the time is forever in our life in the moment. That is also when we are most productive moment. The challenge is when we are suffering from sickness, sadness etc negative situation, relationship and yet be able for me to function correctly and productively. There is no such thing as balancing act in the situations. I just have to be clear on my 6 senses and my best in relation to the situation.
There is no such thing as time management. It is more on self- management to do the correct thing in relation to the situation. Time is just a tool created to ease our communications, planning and coordination in life. We just need to schedule our important activity and just do it when the time comes.
If we can act correctly and freely then at all time without any hindrance (greed, hatred and delusion) in our mind and heart then we experience our true nature. I have been in the challenge of hatred on the neighbour’s and stray dogs shitting around the road at home until I start to let go the hatred and accept that is the nature of the dog.
I also start to accept my children’s right not to share everything in their lives because realise they have grown up and wanted their personal space and privacy. No attachment is not easy but it feels free when we really let go. Now I realise the next phase of educating my children is only give them the support and coaching when situation is right. They do not always need us anymore. I don’t own them. The conditions and karma ripen for us to be in the same family. When time comes we will depart.
Not reacting to someone criticism and scolding is also not easy. Not feeling hurt is even more difficult. I have more success on not reacting and now practicing of not feeling hurt from criticism and scolding. They are just lessons to learn / reflect if there is anything I need to improve my day to day interactions and functions. This is my next growth target from attending these classes. Hopefully I am able to function correctly at all time.
Ching Meng Hapchang
【很棒的练习!什么让你去处理下一件事情?什么让你放下了狗粪?你的定位是什么?】
没有评论:
发表评论