2015年9月8日星期二

智洪《心要法门》第五章:真正的感受 - 心得报告

‘活在当下’.

 How to define ‘当下’?  May I translate it into ‘Present Moment’?  Is it really that tough to live the present moment? Or is it that easy to just live the present moment? How may we do so?

‘Present Moment’ is different from ‘Now’. ‘Now’ is the bridge between ‘Past’ and ‘Future’. The moment ‘Now’ is uttered, it became ‘Past’. So, ‘Now’ will never be here!!!

Our minds, or to be specific, my mind is always bothered by my ‘Past’ whilst anticipating a better ‘Future’. My ‘Past’ had formed the ‘Present’ me and moulded the line of thinking of my brain. This chapter 5 teaches us to live the ‘Present Moment’. We should learn to enjoy every moment of our life. We should be able to see clearly every moment of it. We should be able to listen clearly every moment of it. Then, our enriched life will not be wasted by just waiting to the clock to tick away.

Easily said than done. To have lost so much that had been gained over the years was really painful. Of course, it was more painful for the innocents to be dragged into such woes.  Eventhough so much encouragement was and is still being given to me to let go the past and move on, the guilt that I have inside me made me reluctant to let go entirely. I know that being a student of Buddha, I should learn to let go and repent for my misdeed and evil karmas. But, every now and then, those past events will revisit and remind me.

I know that I need to strengthen my willpower to overcome the strays and come back to ‘Don’t Know Mind’. Like Master said two days ago, we need to return to our Don’t Know Mind and see our own reflections in its pure form. Only with Don’t Know Mind will we be able to do the correct things. I really need to let go those baggage of the past and live the present moment. Not easy…. but need to Just Do It!

[These “baggage” are attachment thinking. When they occur in your mind, quickly CUT OFF THINKING, and back to Don’t Know Mind. Practice hard and one day they will gone.  ]

没有评论:

发表评论