Unleash The Mind Session 4
This session is talking about experiencing our true buddha nature by breaking our ego and thinking mind. We need to clearly knowing what is happening in our life in terms of our relationships with our environment we are in the incidences happening in our life and relationship we have with everyone in our life.
No emptiness and no content, no birth and no destruction together with what is in the heart sutra, no addition and no subtraction, no tainted and no cleanliness etc all to help us to breakthrough out thinking mind and ego because we have the “I, mine, me” mind. For example, when I see my children didn’t wash their dishes after meal or throw the empty wrapper after finish eating I will reprimand them. In the process of reprimanding,
(a) I sometimes have the thinking to teach them in a stern tone (I am your dad you have to listen to me) – this is my ego mind manifesting
(b) sometimes in a soft tone to advise them – this is a dad mind manifesting
(c) sometimes I just clean or throw away the wrapper for them – my bodhisattva mind manifesting
This lesson leads me to look inwards more on whatever my thought and intention when facing all incidences whether I am attach to my ego “I” mind because I am right and you are wrong, the emotions and thinking I have towards my environment, incidences and beings. It also taught me to blend in and peace is not just for the sake of peace not to speak up and put up my stand. Sometimes I spoke up my position but can end up in argument. Hence, I will only speak once and stop. Just to get message across. Otherwise if I holding on I am right and you are wrong which is the ego I talking this is not a right function. The challenge I have to learn is to speak like a zen master that does not create any conflict and connect to everyone in a harmonious, happy and peaceful manner and serve self and others like a bodhisattva.
All in all I have to blend into the situation, with a clear mind for servicing for self and others’ benefits as bodhisattva practice and JUST DO IT. Everything that happens is for me to learn and grow the bodhi mind.
Ching Meng Hapchang
【Your job is to teach them to do their job as a father, that’s correct! What is your mind when you see their unfinished job? How could you teach them?】
没有评论:
发表评论