Unleash The Mind Session 1
1This class come at the right time because I was exploring how to separate myself from the emotional baggage when there is something negative happening to me. Example of negative feelings are like after being scam, after an accident, anger, things happened (surprises) not what I expected, etc highly charged situation. I just realised all these are the manifestation of the “I” in me for survival / preservation of “my physical life” which is a delusion. All these while I learnt about the truth of no self and now is the real understanding the deluded self which I always hold on to.
2In order for me to catch the deluded self and understand the process how it works and stop at that moment, is first I need to realise/ aware of the it manifesting in my mind and body when negative event not occurs. Tap my chest to release the negative toxin and emotional feelings until relieve. Then put all the thought and feelings down. Then accept the truth of what has happend and try to look from the from a third party’s perspective what is the incident about before I can see the truth in the situation for my next action to face it calmly with a clear mind.
3In short is handle the emotion, put it all down, accept the truth then act in the most effective and efficient manner. This still need more practices in my day to day life.
Ching Meng Hapchang
【It’s great that you know the moment to have a stop! Sometimes, to act effectively and efficiently is still our own judgement. Follow situation, act accordingly, not our desire.】
没有评论:
发表评论