Yesterday I was on leave to attend my personal matter. Sending in my
car to workshop for major service, send my son to hospital for his kidney
check-up together with my wife and go to cemetery for “Qing Ming”.
So I wake up early the morning for all these matters and it is really rush
because my car service was at 8.30am and my son appointment was at 8am so my
wife and I drive 2 cars. I leave my car at service centre and my wife came to
fetch me at the service centre then we go to hospital (at that time was 7.50am).Then
I drive my wife car to rush back to the service centre to check-in my car at
the service centre(whole day) then rush back to hospital to join my wife and my
son as they are already inside the hospital waiting for their number.
When I reach to hospital entrance the nurse told me that I cannot enter as my
wife was already inside (one parent at a time).So left me no choice but to wait
outside. Waited for 2 hours plus (about 10.40am) my wife calls me to inform
that they are about to leave and ask me to drive the car (my wife car) to fetch
them at the entrance.
Now, at this moment a call from service centre to notify me that several parts
have been wore-off and advised to be replace. Each part there is a labour
charge. When my conscious came to live after hearing the consultant’s word I
immediately fall in to anger stage because my heartbeat was racing fast due to
handling several things at the same time (go to pick up my car, fetching my
wife and son, talking to service centre). Once I got in to car with my wife and
son, start off the engine and I pass my phone to my wife to deal with. Because
I couldn’t concerntrade on driving if my emotion got distracted and then my
wife told him to not to proceed the additional parts changing due to expensive
pricing.
We head to have our breakfast cum lunch at a coffee shop. In the midst of our
journey, I received my business franchiser message that saying they are about
to close down the business and ask me for agreement termination settlement.
When he offers a certain amount to terminate the agreement I was really
depressed because the amount was small and I’ll make 70% loss on that if I
agree to. After several appeal with him, I felt there is no point of forcing
someone at their End-Point(difficult time) and it is not a noble act also. So,
I accepted his offer from what he is comfortable with.
After finished our meal and pack some foods for our children that coming home
soon. Once we reach home and waiting for my mother-in-law come home from clinic
then my wife and I go out again (to cemetery). After finish our praying at
cemetery, my wife drop me off the service centre to pick up my car then we go
for early dinner for early celebration for my wife birthday and then we go
home.
From this whole day of activities there are many things can be cultivate
especially the opportunity of seeing, feeling and experience my inner self such
as emotion fluctuate (eg. Anger, hatred), compassionate and help all beings
(agree the terms to help ease his trouble), happy & enjoy (celebrating wife
birthday), chaos(when all happens at once) and calm (still do what have to do
eg. Driving is driving, complete the tasks need to be complete.).
Bow more, repent more, go through more hardship and grow
more.
阿弥陀佛!!
【A good experience of practising what you
have learnt in Xing Yuan Cha Hui and aware about the changes of emotion
clearly. Keep it up! Continue to have the daily practice: bowing, chanting or
sitting.】
Yesterday I was on leave to attend my personal matter. Sending in my
car to workshop for major service, send my son to hospital for his kidney
check-up together with my wife and go to cemetery for “Qing Ming”.
So I wake up early the morning for all these matters and it is really rush
because my car service was at 8.30am and my son appointment was at 8am so my
wife and I drive 2 cars. I leave my car at service centre and my wife came to
fetch me at the service centre then we go to hospital (at that time was 7.50am).Then
I drive my wife car to rush back to the service centre to check-in my car at
the service centre(whole day) then rush back to hospital to join my wife and my
son as they are already inside the hospital waiting for their number.
When I reach to hospital entrance the nurse told me that I cannot enter as my
wife was already inside (one parent at a time).So left me no choice but to wait
outside. Waited for 2 hours plus (about 10.40am) my wife calls me to inform
that they are about to leave and ask me to drive the car (my wife car) to fetch
them at the entrance.
Now, at this moment a call from service centre to notify me that several parts
have been wore-off and advised to be replace. Each part there is a labour
charge. When my conscious came to live after hearing the consultant’s word I
immediately fall in to anger stage because my heartbeat was racing fast due to
handling several things at the same time (go to pick up my car, fetching my
wife and son, talking to service centre). Once I got in to car with my wife and
son, start off the engine and I pass my phone to my wife to deal with. Because
I couldn’t concerntrade on driving if my emotion got distracted and then my
wife told him to not to proceed the additional parts changing due to expensive
pricing.
We head to have our breakfast cum lunch at a coffee shop. In the midst of our
journey, I received my business franchiser message that saying they are about
to close down the business and ask me for agreement termination settlement.
When he offers a certain amount to terminate the agreement I was really
depressed because the amount was small and I’ll make 70% loss on that if I
agree to. After several appeal with him, I felt there is no point of forcing
someone at their End-Point(difficult time) and it is not a noble act also. So,
I accepted his offer from what he is comfortable with.
After finished our meal and pack some foods for our children that coming home
soon. Once we reach home and waiting for my mother-in-law come home from clinic
then my wife and I go out again (to cemetery). After finish our praying at
cemetery, my wife drop me off the service centre to pick up my car then we go
for early dinner for early celebration for my wife birthday and then we go
home.
From this whole day of activities there are many things can be cultivate
especially the opportunity of seeing, feeling and experience my inner self such
as emotion fluctuate (eg. Anger, hatred), compassionate and help all beings
(agree the terms to help ease his trouble), happy & enjoy (celebrating wife
birthday), chaos(when all happens at once) and calm (still do what have to do
eg. Driving is driving, complete the tasks need to be complete.).
Bow more, repent more, go through more hardship and grow
more.
阿弥陀佛!!
【A good experience of practising what you
have learnt in Xing Yuan Cha Hui and aware about the changes of emotion
clearly. Keep it up! Continue to have the daily practice: bowing, chanting or
sitting.】
没有评论:
发表评论