Human mind is the most complicated creature in the world. (maybe in
others world also). We all know that we have to leave in the present moment.
Actually everybody know that but how many can do it? Mind is ours, but we
cannot control it 100%. We know what is right and what is wrong but not all
issue are under our control. There are due to our ignorance, craving and
attachment. The more we “want” the more we lost our consciousness and sense of
life. That is why we have to practice cultivating our mind, so that it will be
mindful and clear when we face with obstacle.
Shifu the thought in my mind during studying this chapter is the more
“I want”, “I know”, “I think” …… the more I lost myself. Throughout my practice
of dharma, I learn and know many things, but at the same time I also don’t
learn and know many things. It’s all in my mind. The mind is the one who
determine it.
【Now you know already, what is your next step?】
没有评论:
发表评论