Unleash The Mind Session 3
Our buddha nature is beyond words which I am trying hard to experience. This is the “Don’t Know” mind moment to moment which then see the truth and become one with the situation/environment, things or people I interact with. The challenge is seeing the truth as it is and then be able to function correctly. Below are 3 scenarios that I faced difficulties to become one and function correctly :
a)Burnt Cooking : Once in a while I burnt the food when cooking because of unable to live in the moment and feel the food will burn within how many minutes. My problem is when need to wait when the food is cooking, I will go and do other thing and forgotten about it. To overcome this I set a countdown alarm or sometimes put extra water for steaming while bowing and sense the timing is sufficient during the bowing count.
b)Talking to children : It has become a poor habit to start a conversation with a negative comment, you cannot behave this way, you are irresponsible etc. This creates roadblock in the communication and they try to run away. My solution is still have to enhance my listening skill about what inspires them and allow them to digest and follow-up. My daughter has improves her book-keeping from 8% to 42%. Eventhough failed but at least she had put in her effort.
c)Covid sickness : I was questioning myself, what is my sick body buddha nature. Just be aware and clear of the body sickness but do not allow it to influence my emotion to control me. Just rest but I have thoughts that I cannot stop my bowing. Zen Master Sheung Sahn said when facing strong karma then need strong practice. So I am trying to bow slowly. However, my daughter said sick already still want to bow ? Better rest and look at me one kind disapproving. This is a question to Sifu, is this a strong practice to not allow our body and mind control us or actually a “practice attachment” ?
Ching Meng Hapchang
【“bowing” or “practise” are just a state. But, if you’re holding “I want practise”, don’t be surprise! Do the cooking 100%, rest 100% when you’re sick, just relax.】
没有评论:
发表评论