Today 11/08/2021 Wednesday a task has been assigned to me liaise with a vendor for a site survey on cabling matter. So my superior instruction was to bring the vendor to the 16th floor and check. The detail and information are not much so I called my superior for more information because it is a last-minute assignment to me. She told me to call the admin guy for the information and I called, the admin guy doesn’t know anything about this exercise and I call my superior again. This time she asks me to call the COO (Chief Operation Officer) and I got lectured by the COO (with sarcastic comments). During this period (conversation with COO) even I knew it was not my problem normally I would feel that I'm innocent and why the COO talking to me like this. I feel no heartache, no hatred and hod no grudge to him furthermore I feel calmer and also can see my mind at 对立 state.
With this experience I 体验 there is a gap in between
clear mind and duality mind. This gap is where I can pull myself back to a
clear mind and solve the current difficult situation without being emotional.
In the end, the issue has been resolved and the COO calls me back and he is
grateful for my work.
Continue practice with Buddha’s
teaching.
阿弥陀佛!!
【Good job. Put it all down, just do it!】
没有评论:
发表评论