I got a friend that very unfortunate, her relationship with her husband is not so good. He never gives her money for house expenses. She said she accept it because she can earn her on living. She work hard to give the best for her children, but her children not really obey to her. She said is her responsibility. She work 2 job (one own business), but her hard earn money was cheated by supplier. She is so down but still try her very best to accept what happen to her as her faith. I really salute her.
In this chapter 10 shifu said that if our heart is able to let go, we can let it go and let it come. There is no definite route in life. This is freedom. So my question is my friend letting go and accept what comes? Is her situation call integrated as what shifu mention? Shifu also said that “it’s hard to be confused but it’s best to learn to be really confused”. So is she confused or she got no choice to be confused? If she really can be confused like what shifu said, is she achieved freedom? But I see she is still so suffering.
Listening to her every day unhappy situation also make me unhappy lor…even though I tell myself to be “Heng shun zhong shen”..!
【We can’t answer on her behalf. We
can only know ourselves confused or suffering. 】
没有评论:
发表评论