2016年4月16日星期六

智洪《心要法门》第十三章:善用其心 - 心得报告

‘善用其心’.

Last Tuesday, I sent my mother to visit a TCM practitioner in Ampang to diagnose her back and knee problems. We had quite a good and calm conversation throughout the journey to and from the TCM outlet. Maybe it was due to my constant reminder of not responding to any happenings.

This Tuesday, I sent her to the Ampang centre again for the follow-up treatment. As the week before, I started the conversation by updating her on my recent activities. On an issue, she reminded me to set a lower target and all of a sudden, I snapped. I retorted by saying that she shouldn’t have said such a thing. She should have said something positive to uplift my spirit. Those sentences really hurt her. Then I heard her saying that she is not the type who knows how to always put nice words for sentences. She continued by saying that she had just been ticked off by my father recently for the same reason. After that, there was total silence until we reached the Ampang TCM centre.

As the centre was not opened yet, we went for our breakfast. On the journey back, we didn’t touch on my personal matters anymore. Our conversation focused only on my sons. She complained of my elder son’s attitude towards her and passed some adverse remarks. I felt that the remarks were not solely meant for my son but also me. This time around, I didn’t respond. 

At night, I relayed the happenings to Pui Choo. She pointed out to me that I shouldn’t have reacted the way I did this afternoon for my mother’s remarks. She may mean good to me ~ trying to take some weight off my chest. I responded the way I did strictly due to my 意识形态 of what I thought would be her intention. Why should I think of her from that adverse angle? Why can’t I善用其心?

[This is your homework, from now on, only one big question is your mind, as yourself again and again, why can’t I善用其心? One day, it will “Boom”, and your mind will be as clear as the sky! ]

没有评论:

发表评论